Shelli Thompson's blog is dedicated to assisting others find their way to a healthy life style.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mind, Body, Spirit Health is Essential in Life and Business



So many people ask me why I make instructional videos, write articles, have this blog, have a Health Pulse fan page on Face Book.

I have had a wonderful career in the fitness field. Many people have helped me along the way and I have truly been blessed.

I received the gift of the love for fitness. I love to learn about it and I love to share what I have learned.

What we all need to understand is that we all have gifts. Some of us don't realize it. You gift is usually what you are passionate about, what are you doing with your gifts? A gift isn't a gift until it is given and that is why I choose to share my gift with everyone.

We believe that Mind Body Spirit health is essential in all of the relationships that we will experience in our life time. You need a healthy body to be fully effective, a healthy positive mind sent in order to bring positive things into your life. Believing that there is something out there larger than us, that we can't see but we can have faith is there, that is your spiritual health.

Bringing all of this together will bring us closer to the lifestyle and the life that we are all looking for.

Make sure and visit us at http://www.gordonandshelli.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment