Shelli Thompson's blog is dedicated to assisting others find their way to a healthy life style.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to Health Pulse

Hello and welcome to Health Pulse.
My Husband and I started publishing a magazine under this name and we thought a blog was in order.

So what is Health Pulse?

Health Pulse is a way to check to see how something is doing. Kind of like the Doctor taking your pulse to find out how healthy you are.

The only difference is that we are going to check the health pulse in many different areas.

Physically
emotionally
financially
spiritually
environmentally

Just to name a few.

I have a lifelong passion for fitness, health and nutrition and was in the fitness industry for 25 years. I just "retired" 2 years ago but it took me a year to really get gone. I have taught over 15 different formats with certifications and I also had a general aerobic certification. I have an interest in Ayurvedic medicine and how our environments, emotions, senses and the food we eat affects our health. My husband Gordon and I are into living a healthy, active life and we plan on doing everything we can to maintain that lifestyle. We want to help you to do that as well and we plan on sharing what we have learned with you.

My husband Gordon has been a business owner for over 30 years and he is very intrigued with finances and the business world and likes to keep up with that latest trends so he will have some interesting blogs from time to time. Gordon also enjoys sports and physical activity of all types so I am sure he will have some good information to share.

So keep posted and I hope that we can give you real value. Helpful hints and latest testing on different products and fitness. All the latest trends in health and reviews to help you make the right decision for you.

So here is to your Health Pulse!

For more information visit our site at:

http://shellithompson.multiply.com/

1 comment:

  1. It's nice blog sharing here about health topic, i found this is very interesting blog....thanks for sharing.
    lovegra

    ReplyDelete